Bikes Mean Business!
TCAT Director Nancy Smith Lea will be speaking about TCAT’s past and current research studying the economic impacts of bike lanes on Bloor Street at an event organized by Cycle Toronto’s Danforth Loves Bikes Campaign. The event is taking place on Wednesday April 20, 2016 at 7 p.m. at Dora Keogh Irish Pub, 141 Danforth Ave. The speaker list (so far):
- Paula Fletcher, City Councillor – Ward 30: Toronto-Danforth
- John Maxwell (our host!), Owner of Allen’s and Dora Keogh’s
- Billy Dertilis, Owner of Red Rocket Coffee and Chair of the Danforth Mosaic BIA.
- Jacquelyn Hayward-Gulati, Manager, Cycling Infrastructure & Programs, City of Toronto
- Matthew Lynch, Vice President – Global Partnerships & Initiatives at the World Council on City Data housed at the University of Toronto’s Global Cities Institute
- Nancy Smith Lea, Director, Toronto Centre for Active Transportation
- Jared Kolb, Executive Director, Cycle Toronto
Event Date: April 20, 2016
Event Time: 7:00 p.m.
Dora Keogh Irish Pub
141 Danforth Ave