Car Free Day at Queen’s Park – Sep 22
Sierra Club, in partnership with U of T’s Environment Week and Bikechain’s Bike to Campus Day, has moved their annual Car Free Day activities this year from Dundas Square to Queen’s Park. This year much of Queen’s Park Crescent will be Car Free on September 22nd, 2010 from 10am to 2pm.
What can you look forward to?
- NO CARS on Queen’s Park Crescent East and West from Wellesley St. to University. Space and freedom to play in the open street.
- Art Battle and Charity Auction!
- Free Yoga classes on University Avenue! Giant board games in the park!
- Mini golf, badminton and other activities!
- Cycling safety awareness, bike tune ups and circuit training!
Date: September 22nd
Location: Queen’s Park Crescent
Posted On: September 14, 2010